Join our Jogathon (Fun Run) now and stand a chance to WIN a 3-day-2 night stay for 2 at Berjaya Tioman Resort (Pulau Tioman)! (T&C applied)
Terms and conditions:
- To qualify for the lucky draw, one must be a participant who have registered for, and joined the World Hemophilia Day 2015 Jogathon (Fun Run) organised by the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Malaya.
- The lucky draw winner is entitled to a single basic room at Berjaya Tioman Resort (Pulau Tioman).
- The winner should check in after 3 p.m. on the first day and check out by 12 p.m. on the third day.
- The date of the travel can be chosen by the winner, but must be within at most 6 months from the date of the Jogathon (Fun Run), that is from 16th May 2015 to 15th November 2015.
- If the date chosen is not available, the next closest date will be assigned.
- The winner must provide the date of stay within one week of the end of the Jogathon (Fun Run), that is, before 11.59 p.m., 23 May 2015. The date of check in should be at least one week after the deadline of date submission.
- Once chosen, the selected date cannot be altered/canceled/postponed etc.
- Prize package is exclusive of all travel and meal expenses, taxes, levies, fees, tippings and all other charges.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or kind, only the winner himself/herself and his/her one (1) companion of choice will be eligible.
- The Organizer reserves the right to void an entry or disqualify a participant at their sole discretion.
- The Organizer may, at its sole discretion, substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value, amend any of these terms and conditions and cancel or postpone the draw at any time without prior notice.